The Sugar Claws: II-VII The Sugar Claws: II-VII

Not bad

The art style was interesting, and it looked pretty good overall, but it was a little bit simple, try adding some shading and details to your stuff, it adds a lot more than you might think. . .
The button in the right hand corner was a little hard to see, it took me a minute to find it. . .

The story itself was pretty interesting, and I'm looking forward to more of this.
The choice of song was pretty good and it went along with the mood and feeling of the song and story.

The font in you dialog boxes was a bit difficult to read, and if I can't read the story how can I follow it, it needs to be a bit more legible. . .

Overall very nice!

<Review Request Club>

Celx-Requin responds:

If I have enough time I'm gonna redo the text in the final release, as for the shading, I'm not really good with color so I think if I tried something more complex I would fuck it up. but hopefully as my skills improve so will my art.

Thanks for the review!
- Celx

St. Paddy's Day Massacre St. Paddy's Day Massacre

woot!

10/10 and 5/5 for Bieber Headshot!

Rapheus responds:

baBLAMMO!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hahaha

This is gold, and so is the audio track.

Your video helped add on some even funnier elements to the video,
I.E. Axman13(years old)

The typography went very well with the voice acting.

Hilarious, great job

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

You like girls? I do

I love your voices, they're always really good.
I really like your comedic style.

"Even dead girls if your into that kinda thing, I am"
LOL

Animation was good and that art style was awesome.

Great work,

Spider-Ninja 2 Spider-Ninja 2

Wow

Awesome idea, love the concept of spider man in Japan.

Animation was pretty good and the action was fast paced but easy enough to follow.

The pumpkin bombs could've actually blown stuff up, but that was the only thing that really bothered me.

Great work.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Best series on NG.

There has been some much work put into this series that it is just unfathomable.
I've been following this since you started making these and have always been blown away by each new episode. You have a great story and you keep all characters in their personalities incredibly well.

Audio is spot on and always sounds awesome.

And sprites done right (as in this video) are just incredible you never make the look dumb or cheap, this is pro quality stuff (for sprites anywhoo)

Patiently awaiting the next episode,